Smart Solutions is committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial goals. As specialists in retirement planning, we can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How can I position my investments for higher potential returns while reducing risk?
- How can I “inflation-proof” my investment income?
- Do I need disability income insurance? Long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
We offer financial products and services tailored to your individual needs. Smart Solutions is committed to you for the long term.
Utilizing a financial needs analysis will give you a road map to your Financial Independence Number (FIN). FIN equals the amount of money that you will need to accumulate so that one day you can live off that money for the rest of your life and never have to go back to work.
Now that we have a financial roadmap, we will put together a customized confidential program to help you achieve your goals and dreams.
This is the fun and exciting part of putting your plan in motion.
Now that everything is in place, we will establish a time to review your progress and adapt the plan to potential life events.